Bad news. Mom now has a working camera again. Seriously: how many camera flashes in a day can one little girl stand?!!
But just to catch you up on the last few weeks: I'm now over 2 1/2 months old, and it's amazing how much more of life I'm able to see and experience! Fortunately, Mom and Dad have learned that sometimes I need to just be left alone to play in my crib or on my mat so that I can experience the world and take in all the sights and sounds and smells.
We are going out more: I've been to Mommy's work, to a barbecue (in the rain!), and over to friends' houses. I've even learned how to take naps at other people's houses . . . it's not all that bad, though it is a bit disorienting to wake up and not see all of my familiar things around me!
Right now Mom, Dad, and I are enjoying a week-long holiday which means more time relaxing at home and more time to visit friends. I'll write more later . . . just wanted to make sure you knew that I'm still growing and doing well . . . and I should be writing more soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment