OK, so Mom & I were talking the other day, and we realize that we were way behind on keeping you all updated as to what's been going on. Yeah, I know: it would seem like summer is the ideal time to blog, but really, isn't it more of a winter thing? Who wants to sit inside when there's so much to do outside--like running, shouting, jumping, playing with kids, swimming, splashing . . . the list just goes on and on.
So we've decided to create a page that we're calling "Archives." Yeah, yeah, I know it's not technically archives, but we'll make it work for now. Basically, this is a collection of a lot of this summer that won't ever get posted if we don't just go all out and get them posted.
Of course, Japan gets its own post or two: that will be later. But for now, I bring you: the archives. Summer 2013.
So we've decided to create a page that we're calling "Archives." Yeah, yeah, I know it's not technically archives, but we'll make it work for now. Basically, this is a collection of a lot of this summer that won't ever get posted if we don't just go all out and get them posted.
Of course, Japan gets its own post or two: that will be later. But for now, I bring you: the archives. Summer 2013.
No comments:
Post a Comment