Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer Vacation III: Madison

For the second part of our vacation, we headed up to Madison, Wisconsin, where Daddy graduated from college. Again, one of the main highlights was friends (some of them Dad has known since he was in college!!), but the second highlight was definitely playing . . . especially with Louie!
This is Melissa, the daughter of Daddy's
college friends

Two hints about Louie: you see a mini
version of him in this picture--
and this is one of the things
we did together

And here's Louie--and his mommy, Heidi 

Like I said, we did a lot of the same things.
Here, he let me play with his bone
while he chewed on one of my toys!
This is Paul, Louie's Daddy.
He was a lot of fun to play with, too! 


We got to visit Audra and her family--she'll
be coming to Jordan next week!

And there were also times for us to play
as a family. This is when Daddy took a nap
on the courtyard lawn in Madison.

1 comment:

  1. yay more pics , she is such a sweet heart !!!

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media Picture

In this picture, I cut out pictures from an extra book we had, I colored with pens, and I painted. ( I used collage, ink, and paint.) I ch...