I finally got my passport yesterday. I guess that makes me official, right? Doesn't really change my life much, though. At least not yet. Mom and Dad are already talking about a trip to see Grandma Ginna & GranTom, Grandma Ruth, and all of my aunts & uncles & cousins . . . I guess the passport will come in handy then.
Other things that have been keeping me busy, though, include sleeping (Mom and Dad are pretty happy that I like this), playing with Dad, getting dressed up by Mom (yeah, she still does this!), and meeting a lot of people. Oh, and baths!!!
Other things that have been keeping me busy, though, include sleeping (Mom and Dad are pretty happy that I like this), playing with Dad, getting dressed up by Mom (yeah, she still does this!), and meeting a lot of people. Oh, and baths!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment