Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dressing Up

And they label this for newborns?
TWO of me could fit in those legs!!

Three cheers for the cuteness factor!
OK, what's up with Moms and "dressing up." No, not her dressing up--dressing me up. And it doesn't stop with my mom: it seems like every auntie, cousin, female friend, and even some random female acquaintances of Mom wants to dress me up in some cute little outfit--or at least coo over me in another cute little outfit.

But I'm with Dad on this one: once you find something comfortable, stay in it. I try to let Mom know how I feel about this: crying on the changing table, fussing when she changes my clothes . . . I even tried spitting up a number of times, but nothing seems to work! The weather cools down, she dresses me in some oversized pink pantsuit thing; it warms up, and out come the cute little dresses. I mean--come on, Mom, I spend most of my time wrapped up in a blanket, sleeping, anyway!

But she insists that it's worth it--and of course, out comes the camera. And I guess I do have to admit: I am pretty darn cute . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media Picture

In this picture, I cut out pictures from an extra book we had, I colored with pens, and I painted. ( I used collage, ink, and paint.) I ch...