Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pictures

Ever feel like you're the "dog and pony show"? If not, you're probably older than one month. I'm serious: here I am, happily going on with my life, and suddenly Mom whips out the camera and that darn flash starts going off again. What's up with that?

Anyway, not a lot to say this week: I'll let the pictures (and their captions) speak for themselves.

Yes, Mom: I do have hair!
(she wants me to point out
the little fringe at my neckline . . .
can you say "over the top"?)

This was when I was helping Mom & Dad
outside again--it's starting to get cooler,
so Dad wanted to put up tarps
to protect all the wood . . .

OK, so I was just hanging out,
looking around, when all of the
sudden this thing (Mom called it
my hand? )showed up
right in front of my mouth.
So I sucked on it: why not?
(What's the big deal, Mom?)

And this really got Mom all excited:
all I was trying to do was to make sense
of my world that suddenly got turned upside-down
(Mom called it "tummy time"??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media Picture

In this picture, I cut out pictures from an extra book we had, I colored with pens, and I painted. ( I used collage, ink, and paint.) I ch...