Monday, September 5, 2011

Bath Time


OK, my parents have definitely been holding out on me. See, there's this thing called a "bath," and it has got to be one of the best things in the world!  Basically, it's just this pool of nice warm water that I get to relax in--and I can't believe I've had to wait until now to experience one. I mean, I'm 18 days old today: just think of how many baths I could have had by now!
Of course, Mom says we can't do this every day since we live in Jordan, which is a "water-scarce" country, but I might try negotiating with her. After all, I am still pretty small: how much water can it take?


Other good things have been going on as well, though. Now that I'm getting a bit older, Mom and Dad are taking me out a bit more. True, Saturday's trip to the doctor was not one of those "good things"--needles are not on my list of favorite things!  But we've walked downtown a few times, and I highly recommend the Ergo Baby Carrier: talk about comfortable! I'm out cold (yes, sleeping) within a block once they get me out in that! Once in a while I might open my eyes to try to have a look around (Mom and Dad say there are some pretty good views), but I still think sleeping is the best way to go.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the updates... I just love the pictures and your writing (this could be addressed to Katie OR Molly, I suppose!) Anyway... thanks for the glimpse into Katie's baby-hood!

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media Picture

In this picture, I cut out pictures from an extra book we had, I colored with pens, and I painted. ( I used collage, ink, and paint.) I ch...